Watch the roundtable “Plug & Charge for a better user experience”
June 14, 2022
Watch the roundtable entitled “Plug & Charge for a better user experience: Mobena 20 partners to ensure interoperability and drive the PnC revolution” that took place during the Electric Vehicle Symposium EVS35 in Oslo (Norway) on June, 14th.
As an introduction, Roch El Khoury, Head of Electrification at VEDECOM, gave a quick overview of the Mobena project, an open collaborative project gathering 20 partners for next generation EV charging.
Watch the full video to learn more about:
- The positive impacts of charging systems’ interoperability from a consumer perspective, especially on easiness and security
- How key interoperability is for next generation EV charging and the steps to implement it properly
- The challenges that the ecosystem players are facing
- Cooperation fundamental importance
Many thanks to the speakers:
- Roch El Khoury, Head of Electrification, VEDECOM Institute (French R&D institute dedicated to new mobility)
- Loïc Anguera, Software Development Manager, IES Synergy (EVSE)
- Jean-Christophe Pazzaglia, Open e-mobility R&I director, SAP Labs (CPO)
- Pierre-Olivier Ducouret, Product Manager EV Charge, TotalEnergies (EMSP)
- Jean-Marc Rives, CTO, Gireve (Technology supplier)
- Olivier Clerc, Automotive Key Account Manager, Thales (Technology supplier)